Aylesford coffee cups

Aylesford coffee cups

39.00

Origin 1960's Kent, UK

Aylesford Friars Pottery was set up as a training pottery by David Leach in 1954 and swiftly passed onto Colin Pearson, two master studio potters, both opposed to the mass-production of ceramics happening in the UK at that time. They believed in handcrafted quality.
Pearson is well known for his experimentation and innovation within the chemistry of ceramics and glaze. 

This oxidised range was one developed in the early days of Aylesford Pottery in the late 50's. These are collectable pieces of outstanding quality.

Condition All in perfect condition. 

H 7cm
D 6.5cm

Add To Cart